Coronavirus update on delivery information.
Standard Delivery UK up to £10 is £2.95
Standard Delivery UK over £10 is £4.95
Express Delivery is £9.95
Orders placed by 1.00pm will be despatched for the next working day. However our delivery couriers are unable to guarantee next day delivery at present so please allow two days for express delivery. All express deliveries will be delivered between the hours of 08.00 and 20.00.If you require a more urgent delivery service please call the team on 0300 124 0900 (local rate). Additional charges will apply.
The Rosebud Reminder Clock has been developed to help prompt people with Dementia to do daily tasks. It helps relieve stress and anxiety that builds up for some when unknown events occur.
It was developed around feedback from those living with Dementia as well as their carers.
- 4 different screen display options
- 17 in-built alarms
- Add your own video or text and audio reminders by USB or SD card
- No complicated remote controls
- Simple button pad operation on the back
- Clock is wall-mountable or will stand up using the built-in stand
- Auto dimming for night and day time
- Selection and length of the alarm chimes are specifically designed to offer ease of understanding
- In the Spring and Autumn, the time on the Reminder Clock will automatically change forward or backwards by one hour, in line with the change to and from British Summer Time.
How it works
- The 4 day/time display options are easy to change and the 17 inbuilt reminders are easy to set up.
- A maximum of 20 alarms can be set to go off in any 24 hour period.
- A personalised video or text alarm can be created and played via a USB or SD card.
- Each of the inbuilt alarms have been added to cover the majority of regular tasks that happen each day.
- The clear selectable screens can be simply displayed at a touch of the button.
- It has an auto dimming function for night and day time with a simple button pad operation on the rear of the unit.
Rosebud reminder clock: 1
UK power supply socket: 1
Clock stand: 1
Product Manual: 1
Weight 0.41 kg
Dimensions 217 x 173 x 23 mm
Cable Length 1.5m
Screen Size 8 Inches
Screen Dimensions 6.4 x 4.8 Inches
What people say
Our products are tested and reviewed by people living with dementia and their carers to make sure they are fit for purpose. We use the feedback to decide which products to stock and to help with the information and advice we give.
The feedback also forms the basis of a regular consumer panel article in our Dementia together magazine which may help you to decide if the product is suitable for you.
We encourage customers to review our products so if you decide to make a purchase we would be very pleased if you could add a review.
Is it right for you?
To help you decide if this is the right product for you please read our advice on choosing the right products to help people living with dementia.
A number of our daily living aids products are eligible for VAT relief for people who are living with dementia, carers or people considered chronically sick or disabled. To help identify these products we have clearly labelled them on our website and catalogues.
What products are eligible for VAT relief?
For a product to be eligible for VAT relief they need to be designed and manufactured solely to help people with disabilities. The HMRC states that "equipment that has been designed solely for people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness or on the adaptation of equipment so they can use it can be VAT exempt".
If you are unsure if a product is eligible for VAT relief please call our team on 03001240900 (freephone).
Please note Postage is not VAT exempt, and the VAT Relief will be removed from the individual items.
Who is eligible?
If you are not sure whether you are eligible for VAT exemption please read Notice 701-7 VAT relief for disabled people or call HMRC’s advice line on 0300 200 3700. Please check eligibility as this is legally binding and there are penalties for false declaration.
When purchasing a product that qualifies for VAT exemption you will be asked to tick a box declaring that you or the person you are purchasing the item for are eligible for VAT relief. You will then be asked to give full name and the medical condition of the person who qualifies for VAT relief. Once this is completed you will be charged the VAT relief price.
When placing a telephone order you will be asked to declare that you or the person you purchasing the item for are eligible for VAT relief.You will then be asked to give full name and the medical condition of the person who qualifies for VAT relief.
When ordering by post you will need to sign ans state your disability on the order form on page. If you are buying on behalf of someone who is eligible you will be asked for the name of this person.
Alzheimer’s Society online shop is required to keep a record of all customers who have qualified for VAT relief, their names, addresses, and qualifying medical condition and present this information to HRMC if requested.
Please note that it is an offence to falsely claim that you or the person you are buying for is eligible for VAT Relief.