- Availability: In Stock
Standard Delivery UK up to £10 is £2.95
Standard Delivery UK over £10 is £4.95
Next Day Delivery is £9.95
We offer a next working day delivery service for UK orders placed before 13.00. Orders placed after this time will be delivered on the following working day. All next working day deliveries will be delivered between the hours of 08.00 and 20.00.
If you require a more urgent delivery service please call the team on 0300 124 0900 (local rate). Additional charges will apply.
European Delivery is £14.95
Worldwide Delivery is £35.00
The Sing Along Song Book contains the words to popular songs, and is the perfect aid for group sing-along sessions.
- Contains the words to 100 popular songs
- Large & clear print used throughout
- Divided into six sections; traditional folk songs, choruses from old time variety, songs from World War II, post-war evergreens, hymns, and Christmas songs
- This product also comes with an accompanying CD of backing music for some of the songs in the Songbook.
Sample of Songs
Traditional folk songs
1. The ash grove
2. Oh dear! What can the matter be?
3. John Brown’s body
4. She’ll be coming round the mountain
5. John Peel
6. There’s a hole in my bucket
7. Cookies and mussels
8. Oh! Susanna
9. Men of Harlech
10. When Johnny comes marching home
11. The lass of Richmond Hill
12. One man went to mow
13. Blow the man down
14. Roamin’ in the gloamin’
15. There is a tavern in the town
16. My love is like a red, red rose
17. London’s burning
18. Oh! My darling Clementine
19. The wild mountain thyme
20. My grandfather’s clock
Choosing the right product
People react differently to different products. For example, one person might find it helpful to have a recorded message that plays when they open the front door, reminding them to take their keys, while another person might find this confusing. Some people may also be wary of trying new things or find it difficult to learn new skills. Choosing the right product is therefore not always an easy task. The products you purchase should suit the individual and their situation.
For more information see here.
Always speak to your healthcare professionals before buying equipment to check that it is suitable for you.