Talking photo album
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Standard Delivery UK up to £10 is £2.95
Standard Delivery UK between £10 and £50 is £4.95
Standard Delivery UK over £50 is Free
Next Day Delivery is £9.95
European Delivery is £14.95
Worldwide Delivery is £35.00
Talking Photo Albums with 200 minutes of recording time and unique SD Card Memory. A really useful product to help you stay independent. The Albums have a variety of uses for people with a visual impairment, Alzheimer's or Dementia. They can be applied to activities for children or adults with special needs or for anyone who just wishes to have audible information readily available as a quick reference.
- 20 pages in a 'flip style' Album.
- Each of the 20 pages will hold a single 5x7" Photo or Image, (125x175mm).
- Record a separate voice message on each page using the built-in microphone.
- Total recording time: 200 minutes, across 20 pages, (e.g. 10 minutes per page)
- Re-record as many times as you wish - reuse time and time again!
- Each page has an individual PLAY/STOP Button.
- Earphone Socket for personal listening, (3.5mm Phono).
- Built-in Speaker with Volume Control.
- Removable SD Card memory storage. 2GB SD Card supplied FREE, (worth £10)
- Insert a 6x4" Photo into the Front Cover.
- Batteries are included and replaceable: 3 x AAA.
- Recordings are preserved forever, even when batteries are replaced.
- Size: 225 x 175 x 35mm Approx.
- Black Faux Leather Cover.
TO WATCH THE VIDEO PLEASE CLICK HERE
Choosing the right product
People react differently to different products. For example, one person might find it helpful to have a recorded message that plays when they open the front door, reminding them to take their keys, while another person might find this confusing. Some people may also be wary of trying new things or find it difficult to learn new skills. Choosing the right product is therefore not always an easy task. The products you purchase should suit the individual and their situation.
For more information see here.
Always speak to your healthcare professionals before buying equipment to check that it is suitable for you.