Dual Display Digital Clock - 7 Inch
- Availability: In Stock
£37.49 with VAT relief
Standard Delivery UK up to £10 is £2.95
Standard Delivery UK over £10 is £4.95
Next Day Delivery is £9.95
European Delivery is £14.95
Worldwide Delivery is £35.00
- Display size: 7 inch with LED back-light.
- Available in a range of languages including English (default), Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch or Welsh
- Auto detects and adjusts the displays brightness in day and night mode.
- Time mode can be set: 12 Hours / 24 Hours.
- Date mode can be set: Month-Day-Year / Day-Month-Year.
- Display colour: White alphabet and black background for maximum contrast.
- Once the time is set then the clock can be switched off and moved around the house without needing to be re-set.
- Simple to set the time and date and supplied with a UK power supply socket, (this clock DOES require plugging in to a wall socket).
- Day of the Week Clock
- Power Lead Length: 175cm
A number of our daily living aids products are eligible for VAT relief for people who are living with dementia, carers or people considered chronically sick or disabled. To help identify these products we have clearly labelled them on our website and catalogues.
What products are eligible for VAT relief?
For a product to be eligible for VAT relief they need to be designed and manufactured solely to help people with disabilities. The HMRC states that "equipment that has been designed solely for people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness or on the adaptation of equipment so they can use it can be VAT exempt".
If you are unsure if a product is eligible for VAT relief please call our team on 03001240900 (freephone).
Please note Postage is not VAT exempt, and the VAT Relief will be removed from the individual items.
Who is eligible?
If you are not sure whether you are eligible for VAT exemption please read Notice 701-7 VAT relief for disabled people or call HMRC’s advice line on 0300 200 3700. Please check eligibility as this is legally binding and there are penalties for false declaration.
When purchasing a product that qualifies for VAT exemption you will be asked to tick a box declaring that you or the person you are purchasing the item for are eligible for VAT relief. You will then be asked to give full name and the medical condition of the person who qualifies for VAT relief.
When placing a telephone order you will be asked to declare that you or the person you purchasing the item for are eligible for VAT relief.You will then be asked to give full name and the medical condition of the person who qualifies for VAT relief.
When ordering by post you will need to sign ans state your disability on the order form on page. If you are buying on behalf of someone who is eligible you will be asked for the name of this person.
Alzheimer’s Society online shop is required to keep a record of all customers who have qualified for VAT relief, their names, addresses, and qualifying medical condition and present this information to HRMC if requested.
Please note that it is an offence to falsely claim that you or the person you are buying for is eligible for VAT Relief.