- Availability: In Stock
- Ease and simplicity
Coronavirus update on delivery information.
Standard Delivery UK up to £10 is £2.95
Standard Delivery UK over £10 is £4.95
Next Day Delivery is £9.95 - Not Available
We offer a next working day delivery service for UK orders placed before 13.00. Orders placed after this time will be delivered on the following working day. All next working day deliveries will be delivered between the hours of 08.00 and 20.00.
If you require a more urgent delivery service please call the team on 0300 124 0900 (local rate). Additional charges will apply.
European Delivery is £14.95
Worldwide Delivery is £35.00
A practical 55ml Pocket Sanitiser.
The 55ml Pocket Sanitiser is ideal for handbags, cars, nurses uniforms and safe for children. The unique formulation is kind to hands and non drying.
- Alcohol Free, Bleach Free and Non Flammable
- It is paraben free and safe for children
- It is Non-Flammable and Non-Toxic.
- Tested Food Safe, Vegan Friendly & Halal compliant
- Tested Skin safe for the whole family
- Kills up to 99.9999% of bacteria in 30 seconds
- Remains effective even when dry for up to 6 hours on the skin
- Kills MRSA and E Coli, Norovirus and NDM1, C-diff, Samonella & More
- Made with 2 active ingredients: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride and Benzalkonium Chloride
- Highly cost effective and used daily in the NHS
- All Nilaqua products fully comply with the biocidal directives and are tested to the highest standards including EN1500
How it works
Ideal for multiple sanitisation throughout the day.
Pocket sanitiser: 1
Product size: 55 ml
What people say
Our products are tested and reviewed by people living with dementia and their carers to make sure they are fit for purpose. We use the feedback to decide which products to stock and to help with the information and advice we give.
We encourage customers to review our products so if you decide to make a purchase we would be very pleased if you could add a review.
Is it right for you?
To help you decide if this is the right product for you please read our advice on choosing the right products to help people living with dementia.