Personal Orientation Board
- Availability: In Stock
It's common for a person living with dementia to become disorientated within their living space. This is why Find exists. It's easy to lose track of time too, so the Personal Orientation Board is a simple way to display the information someone may need to have a better knowledge of the time, day and date and to keep important information on display for when it's required. The Personal Orientation board features:
• Clock with German electronic movement
• Secure, simple, hidden fixings.
• Removable panel enabling the presentation of important information such as Doctor, Carer and Emergency Contact details
• Simple, dry-wipe aid for recording important pieces of information like a doctor's appointment
• Price includes a full set of card inserts for the day/date/month and a dry-wipe pen Size: 420mm(h) x 594mm(w).
- Simple way to display the time, day and date and to keep important information for when it's required.
Choosing the right product
People react differently to different products. For example, one person might find it helpful to have a recorded message that plays when they open the front door, reminding them to take their keys, while another person might find this confusing. Some people may also be wary of trying new things or find it difficult to learn new skills. Choosing the right product is therefore not always an easy task. The products you purchase should suit the individual and their situation.
For more information see here.
Always speak to your healthcare professionals before buying equipment to check that it is suitable for you.