Corded black big button phone
- Availability: Out Of Stock
A fully featured corded desktop phone which is line powered, so no need for a main power plug. It has many useful features including Caller ID, Hands-free, Hearing aid compatibility, and Large Easy read display.
£33.33 with VAT relief
Coronavirus update on delivery information.
Standard Delivery UK up to £10 is £2.95
Standard Delivery UK over £10 is £4.95
Express Delivery is £9.95
Orders placed by 1.00pm will be despatched for the next working day. However our delivery couriers are unable to guarantee next day delivery at present so please allow two days for express delivery. All express deliveries will be delivered between the hours of 08.00 and 20.00.If you require a more urgent delivery service please call the team on 0300 124 0900 (local rate). Additional charges will apply.
Digital system benefits (like with ISDN)
- Call waiting
- Brokering and query
- 3-way conference call
- Automatic call back if busy (CCBS)
- Call redirect
- Appointment call
- Caller number
- Recently called numbers
- Missed calls
- Adjustable number of repetitions call number message
- Shows the caller's number
- Caller list up to 66 entries
- Display new calls
- Date and time of calls (real time from telephone network)
- Browsing in the caller list
- Call back option from caller list
- Transfer number from caller list to speed dial memory
- Delete individual or all calls from the caller list
- 4 Direct dial keys, SOS included
- two-touch memories
- Redial for last dialed number
- 5 Alarm times with alarm-clock function
- Max 14 Numbers stored
Displays and alerts
- Large illuminated LCD display
- (12 digits + date/time)
- Adjustable LCD display contrast
- Call duration display
- 3 different ringer volumes (high, low and off for election)
- Handsfree indicator
- 6 Hold tunes
- Display for call numbers received or dialed
- LED for off hook and hands-free mode
Dialling/Other performance parameters
- Dial with handset on hook/hands-free
- Dialling preparation/block dial with editing function
- Adjustable dialling pause
- PBX capable
- R key for OES performance features or PBXs
- Phone and CLIP (Calling line identification) works without external power supply
- Power outage backup
A number of our daily living aids products are eligible for VAT relief for people who are living with dementia, carers or people considered chronically sick or disabled. To help identify these products we have clearly labelled them on our website and catalogues.
What products are eligible for VAT relief?
For a product to be eligible for VAT relief they need to be designed and manufactured solely to help people with disabilities. The HMRC states that "equipment that has been designed solely for people with a disability, chronic or terminal illness or on the adaptation of equipment so they can use it can be VAT exempt".
If you are unsure if a product is eligible for VAT relief please call our team on 03001240900 (freephone).
Please note Postage is not VAT exempt, and the VAT Relief will be removed from the individual items.
Who is eligible?
If you are not sure whether you are eligible for VAT exemption please read Notice 701-7 VAT relief for disabled people or call HMRC’s advice line on 0300 200 3700. Please check eligibility as this is legally binding and there are penalties for false declaration.
When purchasing a product that qualifies for VAT exemption you will be asked to tick a box declaring that you or the person you are purchasing the item for are eligible for VAT relief. You will then be asked to give full name and the medical condition of the person who qualifies for VAT relief. Once this is completed you will be charged the VAT relief price.
When placing a telephone order you will be asked to declare that you or the person you purchasing the item for are eligible for VAT relief.You will then be asked to give full name and the medical condition of the person who qualifies for VAT relief.
When ordering by post you will need to sign ans state your disability on the order form on page. If you are buying on behalf of someone who is eligible you will be asked for the name of this person.
Alzheimer’s Society online shop is required to keep a record of all customers who have qualified for VAT relief, their names, addresses, and qualifying medical condition and present this information to HRMC if requested.
Please note that it is an offence to falsely claim that you or the person you are buying for is eligible for VAT Relief.