Dementia Friendly TVFind out more
The first video on demand streaming channel for people living with dementia.
Looking for the perfect gift for someone living with dementia? Why not try a subscription to My Life TV, a video on demand streaming service - it’s like Netflix for people with dementia.
As we are a non-profit service, we are able to keep the subscription at an affordable cost of £3.99 a month. There is no contract and you can cancel at any time.
The channel has content specifically tailored for the cognitive needs of people living with dementia. It's easy to set up and can be watched on the TV, tablet, phone or laptop.
My Life TV benefits
● High-quality programmes from slow TV to feel good content to help improve mood, agitation, anxiety and apathy
● Programmes can help improve mood, quality of life and care, and help address agitation, anxiety and apathy
● Content includes quizzes, singalongs, chair exercises to encourage movement and engagement
● Alzheimer’s Society content includes especially filmed Singing for the Brain sessions
● Allows the carer to take a break safe in the knowledge that the content is safe and supportive for someone living with dementia
How to subscribe
Gift subscriptions are available in monthly durations up to one year.
1. Go to the My Life Films website
2. Click on ‘Gift This Subscription’
3. Recipient receives an email to redeem the subscription and can start watching with no login required.
Lyn Snudden, in south west London cares for her mother Celia who has been living with dementia for ten years, says;
“It’s an absolute life changer for people like mum, it’s brilliant. When mum starts to become agitated, we can put on My Life TV and the images and music automatically calm her and she stops worrying”
My Life TV is a non-profit service and will donate 10% of a yearly subscription to Alzheimer's Society.
If you have any questions, please contact My Life Films by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note when clicking on the 'Find out more' button you will be redirected away from the Alzheimer's Society Online Shop.